Summer 2020 Registration
(2) Summer Pool Plays on Sunday, July 19th and Sunday, August 2nd. Starting Tuesday, July 14th, practices will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 to 5:30 for U7-U9 and 5:30 to 6:30 for U10-U15 at West Creek Park off of Powers and Research Pkwy.
US Lacrosse Membership: All players are required to have a US Lacrosse membership that is active through the end of the season. US Lacrosse membership provides Patriot Lacrosse Club with liability insurance and individual players Excess Accident Medical coverage. Registrants can join and check the status of their US Lacrosse membership by clicking "here".
Uniforms: Summer Pool Play uniforms consist of a Patriot Lacrosse pinnie and comfortable athletic clothing. Pinnies are provided by Patriot Lacrosse and will be distributed at practice.
Cost: $50.00 for U7-U15. If you need to arrange an alternative payment method please contact Brianna Bruce @
1. 7v7 (or 6v6 Olympic if we want)
2. Games: Tournament style (22 min. halves starting on the hour).
3. Teams broken down by age based on last spring’s ages. Tentative levels based on spring ages – U7/U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14.
4. A group of 4 teams will play each other in a round robin format. Each team gets 3 games for a total of 6 games in the group. A given field split into (2) 7v7 fields can accommodate 2 groups in 6 hours or 3 groups in 9 hours.
5. State health directives are updated frequinetly. Based on the current directives, games will be spread over 3 or 4 locations (e.g. AFA, Fox Run, Venezia, El Pomar)
6. Notice: There is an additional COVID-19 Waiver all player must sign at time of registration to particiapte.
Patriot Lacrosse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, to limit or terminate the rights and/or membership of members who are not in good standing with Patriot Lacrosse Club, CYLA, CGLA, and the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.
To register select the "REGISTRATION" button on the top toolbar, select "Registration Forms” and select appropriate player dividion.
Age and Playing Divisions
Click on this link for an easy reference chart to determine your child’s age & eligibility*. https://www.uslacrosse.org/sites/default/files/public/documents/rules/age-group-chart-2019-2020.pdf
* Any player who was born after 5/31/2012 can play in the U7 division with a parental release and coach evaluation. Patriots encourages younger players to play if they are physically and mentally ready to play.
Rules of Play:
CYLA’s rules for play are primarily based on the 2019 US Lacrosse Rules for Boys Youth Lacrosse which can be found "here".
Click here to register now.