Welcome to Fall Ball! Fall is an excellent time for new players to start learning the game of lacrosse or to continue to improve their skills. Either way the fall season is a great chance to build a solid foundation. The Patriot Lacrosse Club will be participating in the CGLA (Colorado Girls Lacrosse Association) Fall Season, offering an opportunity for all players to grow their game and compete throughout the fall. Players will develop a sense of accomplishment, discipline, teamwork and have fun as well.
Girls practices will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:00pm at John Stone Park @ 4017 Family Place (same field from spring). Each player will need a navy Patriot Pinnnie, lacrosse stick, goggles, mouth-gaurd, neck gator (or face mask), and running shoes/cleats. Pinnies will be distributed on Tuesday, August 18th if your player needs a new one. If not, please wear your pinnie to practice.
League Player Fee: $160, the fees will be collected 1 week prior to 1st game.
Just a reminder that we will implement the U.S. Lacrosse Stage 3 guidelines for best practices when returning to play. Key modifications to our fall season are as follows:
- Players are asked to not attend practice if they or a family member feels ill in any way and to notify coaches if they feel sick at any time during the season
- Players are not allowed to share items (water bottles, clothes, equipment)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and players will be asked to use before entering the field and after breaks
- Players are asked to keep 6 feet apart when not actively engaged in a drill
- Players are required to have face protection on or readily available (we can see this as a neck gator around the neck while practicing)
- Coaches are always expected to have face protection on while on the field
- Coaches will provide practices that challenge players while adjusting for safety protocols
- Additional adjustments may be made based on need
We look forward to seeing everyone back out on the field. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us.
Your Coaching Team,